Have an emergency? Local electricians will often charge consumers a significant amount more for an emergency electrical issue. You’re already unfortunate circumstances can turn into an expensive nightmare when needing to hire an electrician for emergency services.
The following page provides details about emergency electrician services and the cost of these types of calls. Out of all the licensed electricians in Massachusetts (MA), the prices mentioned on the following page use the average cost, making the details as realistic as possible. Our goal is to give you an idea of how much hiring an emergency electrician will cost to help you avoid getting ripped off.
Maybe you’re experiencing an electrical outage. First off, is it just related to your property or a statewide outage, or a local outage? Licensed electricians can, at the very least, point you in the right direction. In addition, they can tell you if it’s a local outage or if you have reason to be concerned.
Did you already try resetting your circuit breakers, but still no power?
Are you noticing sparks coming from an outlet?
Are you experiencing problems with your generator?
Countless possible reasons can lead to electrical emergencies.
Is all of your food at risk of being spoiled? Potentially, could the issue result in a fire?
How Much Does Emergency Electrician Services Cost?
The following Electrician Cost Calculator will give you an idea of the cost for each emergency electrical repair and service.
Talk to the #1 Rated Electrician, Integrity Electrical Services. Emergency electricians can be at your property fast. There’s a reason that Integrity Electrical Services was just rated #1 by TrustedCompanyReviews.com.
Unfortunately, many electricians look to capitalize on these emergency electrician calls, so be careful only to contact a licensed electrician with top online ratings. Check out the Top 10 Electricians in Massachusetts for 2021 at Trusted Company Reviews.
Integrity Electrical Services was Rated #1 in Massachusetts for the Top 10 Electricians Based on the Following Criteria:
- Electricians with over twenty years of experience
- Offers multiple electrical repair and installation services including service panel upgrades, lighting installation, ceiling fan installations, and home standby generator installers
- Integrity Electrical Services is a 24-hour emergency electrician service
- Offers discounts to veterans and seniors
- Best prices for electricians in Massachusetts
- All electricians are licensed and bonded
- Available nights, weekends, Sundays, and holidays
- All emergency electrical repair services come with a Guarantee
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) Accredited and A+ Rated
- 5-Star Rated Electricians (from 1-5 stars with 5 being the best) based on all online reviews for electricians from sites including HomeAdvisor, BBB, Yelp, Google, and Angie’s List
Looking for a Cheap Emergency Electrician Service?
Cheap electricians may offer you an attractive price over the phone, but often quality will correlate with price. So don’t expect to find a trustworthy and reliable electrician for emergency services, that’s cheap.
However, you can find a reliable electrician for an emergency problem at a fair price simply by calling Integrity Electrical Services. Here at Integrity Electrical Services, everything from the price to quality all starts and ends with Integrity. And if we don’t have electricians near your area, perhaps we can recommend a local electrician that we know to assist you or give you some free advice over the phone.
Do you have an electrical emergency? Call our 24-hour electrical service near me hotline for immediate assistance at (978) 753-8350.
How to Know if You Need an Emergency Electrical Service, or if the Problem Can Wait?
Many consumers are often hesitant when it comes to calling an emergency electrician. People would often rather deal with the annoying sparks or hold off, hoping their power miraculously restores itself over calling an emergency electrician and having to pay hundreds or even thousands of dollars extra. But don’t fear the cost more than the potential dangers that can result from hazardous electrical problems.
When is it time to call an emergency electrician?
Consider calling a licensed electrician if you’re experiencing any of the following emergency situations:
- A burning odor comes from an outlet.
- Electrical outlets or a switch feels hot or appears dark-colored (i.e., brown or black).
- A circuit breaker that shuts off frequently.
- Flickering of lights or worse, fire.
- Buzzing noises are coming from the outlet.
- If you don’t have power and also your generator is not turning on.
- After getting an electrical shock from an outlet.
- After your power goes out, but the rest of the neighborhood appears to have electricity still.
Integrity Electrical Services recommends that consumers call for an emergency electrician service immediately if they’re experiencing any of the points mentioned above. Please don’t wait until the first signs of trouble turn into something worse, like fire, because then it’s too late.
If the issue occurs late at night, 24-hour electrical services are worth the extra money, rather than holding off until the morning. The last thing you’d want to do is fall back asleep when a fire is escalating in the other room.
Factors That Can Affect The Cost Of Hiring An Emergency Electrician Near Me Type Of Service
Most electricians do charge more for overnight emergency electrical services. However, most reputable local electricians won’t charge an arm and a leg more, but be prepared to pay an additional fee or a higher hourly rate for emergency electricians.
- The cost to hire an electrician overnight may vary, depending on availability.
- Weekend electrician near me type service calls can also cost more.
- Another factor that can influence the cost of hiring an electrician for an emergency is the availability of certain parts. Unfortunately, there is a shortage of electrical components as of 2021, and due to heavy demand, prices have risen.
- Is the emergency residential or commercial property-related? Residential emergency electricians will cost slightly less in most cases compared to what electricians charge for a call out to a commercial property for an electrical emergency.
- The further distance an electrician needs to travel for emergency services can also increase the price. It takes longer and costs more in gas to travel further, and these days gas is not cheap! Emergency electrician services often charge a higher hourly rate.
How to Find an Emergency Electrician Near Me
Visit BBB.org, Yelp, TrustedCompanyReviews.com, or HomeAdvisor to find a reputable electrician that has top ratings. In this day and age, all you need to do is check a company’s online reviews and ratings at any one of these sites mentioned.
Integrity Electrical Services offers emergency electricians for residential properties in MA only. Live in MA? To receive 24/7 emergency services from your local electrician, call now at (978) 753-8350!