Woburn Emergency Electricians (24/7)
Have an emergency? Licensed electricians in Woburn, Massachusetts (MA) are a phone call away and available 24/7. Electricians nearby Woburn, Wilmington, and Andover can be reached at 978-761-5978 for a free consultation.
Get high-quality electrical services. Integrity’s Woburn electricians will even provide you a guarantee with their work. It’s called the “Integrity Guarantee.” No matter what your electrical needs are, we can help. Our services range from electrical rewiring, panel upgrades, generator installation services, remodeling projects, and electrical inspection services.
The following page provides a breakdown of the electrical services in Woburn provided by Integrity Electrical Services.
Woburn Electrical Inspections and Electrical Work
One of our licensed electricians in Woburn will get the job done right and guarantee the work passes inspection. Electrical inspections are available through Integrity Electrical Services. We’re your one-stop shop for all of your electrical needs: no hassle, fuss, or stress. The cost for an electrical inspection for Woburn residents starts at $99.
- Schedule an appointment with an electrician online in seconds or call 978-761-5978.
- Get a free consultation and quote.
- Hire an electrician to start today!
- Get the Integrity Guarantee with all electrical services in Woburn.
- Pass electrical inspection.
Woburn Electrician Reviews – who’s best?
From Google to Yelp, Integrity Electrical Services is 5-Star Rated, A+BBB rated, and accredited. You won’t find many electricians in Woburn, or Massachusetts for that matter, with a five-star rating on Google, BBB, and Yelp. These credentials have even earned us the #1 spot for the “Top Electricians in MA for 2021” by TrustedCompanyReviews.com.
We currently have four trucks serving nearby Woburn. Integrity’s electricians are all trained, certified, licensed, insured, and bonded.
Best-rated electricians in the state of MA (Woburn)
- Our Woburn electricians are licensed and insured. License # 22643A
- A+ Better Business Bureau (BBB) rated and accredited electricians.
- 5-star rated on Google, 5-star rated on BBB, 5-star rated on Yelp
- #1 Rated for the “Top 10 Electricians in MA for 2021”
- Local and Trusted by Woburn residents for over a decade.
You can find other reputable electricians in Woburn, including Mr. Sparky, Kuhlman Electrical Services, electricians from Home Depot or Lowes, and Harland Electric. This competition keeps us on our feet and working hard, striving to remain the best at what we do, putting “you the consumer” first! And we make sure our prices are competitive.
We pride ourselves on serving our community with the best possible electrical services and always compliant with laws and regulations. High-quality electrical work and affordability are at the forefront of what we offer.
But we also value our clients’ time, providing same-day service and next-day installation. Arriving within 24-hours for electrical emergencies. As a locally-owned electrical company, we realize that we see clients daily, whether at the grocery store or out walking on the street. These are the people that we serve and want to please.
Woburn MA Electrical Services Include:
If you live in Woburn, local electricians from Integrity Electrical Services can assist you with a full range of services. Here are a few options:
- Install Electrical Switches, Outlets & Fixtures (using high-quality brands and the safest outlets including GFCI Outlets, Leviton, Topgreener, Legrand)
- Electrical Wiring or Panel Upgrades (150, 200, 300, and 400 amp panel upgrades)
- Indoor and Outdoor Lighting fit for your needs (track lighting, LED, recessed lighting, chandeliers, ceiling lights)
- Electrical for Additions and Remodels
- Home Standby Generators and Generator Installation Services
- Ceiling Fan Installation and Repair
- Electrical Safety and Security
- Install an EV Charging Station at any residential property
- Smart Home Installation
- Electrical repair
Start with a free consultation. Tell us about your goal. Are you looking to remodel your kitchen and would like a modern look with lighting under your cabinets? Are you looking to light up your home office, and your goal is to have the best possible lighting?
The cost for electricians in Woburn
The cost for electrical services in Woburn will vary, depending on what you need.
Compare quotes from multiple electricians and electrical companies in Woburn before making your final decision. And don’t forget to check each company’s online reviews!
The cost for lighting installation in Woburn:
“The cost to Install a Ceiling Light Fixture can range from $161 – $443 per fixture.”
The cost to install a ceiling fan:
“The cost to Install a Ceiling Fan can range from $518 – $864 per fan.”
The cost for home rewiring or electrical panel upgrades in Woburn:
The cost to rewire a house could cost $8,000 or more. But guess what, you may not need your entire house rewired!
It’s important to only deal with a trustworthy electrical company in Woburn to give you honest information. In many cases, people think they need every room in their house rewired, but in truth, all they need is an electrical panel upgrade.
Electrical panel upgrades can cost $2,500 – $3,000, or more.
The cost to install an electric vehicle charging station in Woburn:
“The national average/cost to install an electric vehicle charging station is between $1,000 and $2,500. Most people pay $1,200 for a 240-volt outlet, charger, and wall-mounted system.”
The cost to install a Generac generator in Woburn:
Most homeowners pay between $1,413 and $7,643 to install a standby generator. The project can cost as little as $400 and as much as $9,500; the average installation price including all variables is $4,498.”
To get an estimate for your project, call today at 978-761-5978.
Panel Upgrades in Woburn (before and after picture)
Do you need to rewire your house or update the electrical panel to 150 or 200-amp?
A recent blog post that was published inside our blog explains, “Rewiring your entire house may be the first thing an unreputable handyman tells you to do, as this is a major job that they can charge you the most money for. But you may not need your entire house rewired. Upgrading your electrical panel to a 150 to 200 amp panel may fix your problem. In some cases, a complete house rewiring is necessary.”
As of 2021 in Woburn, 300-400 amp panel upgrades may be required.
How Biden’s infrastructure plan affects Woburn residents
The owner of Integrity Electrical Services, Joe O’Connell, pointed out that “In areas in MA, due to the push towards electric (including Woburn, Lexington, and Arlington MA) heat pumps are now required, which puts an end to fossil fuels. This is going to require a lot of homes to upgrade to 300 and 400 amp services.”
” According to Mass.Gov, the “Pace & scale of retrofits: nearly 100,000 homes installing heat pumps or other renewable thermal systems each year for the next 25-30 years.”
Woburn Generator Installation Services
Some people will need an electrical panel upgrade before having a Generac generator installed. Integrity Electrical Services can sell you a Generac generator and install it.
There is more than one step involved when buying a generator. And remember, in the end, you’ll have to pass an inspection.
Steps to install a generator in Woburn MA
- You will need to contact the town office in Woburn. Permits for installing a generator may be required. You can also visit the town’s office at 10 Common Street, Woburn, MA 01801. Electrical inspections in the future may require you to have this permit, like if you were ever to go to sell your home.
- Build a flat concrete slab for the generator to sit on, using concrete and a level. Ensure the legal requirements of where the generator needs to sit (i.e., how many feet away from the house and windows and neighbor’s house). This particular job is the part that you can do by yourself. Installing the generator is another story; only hire a licensed electrician or contractor in Woburn.
- Lock in the generator to the concrete platform using stainless-steel bolts so that nobody steals it. And don’t leave the transfer switch outside until the electrician connects it to the generator because these devices are expensive, and thieves are looking to steal them.
- Call a plumber to connect a natural gas line to the generator.
- Have a licensed electrician nearby Woburn visit your property to check your electrical capacity. Many homes will need an electrical panel upgrade before installing a generator.
- Install a transfer switch beside the electrical meter.
If you’re considering buying a generator, we recommend that you check out the following blog post: Standby Generac Generator Installation Cost – How to Get Best Price.
Give us a call today for a free consultation. Generator installation services in Woburn are in demand, but we have the crew to handle the demand. And Integrity Electrical Services offers the best pricing! Home Depot and Lowes generator installation services are another option to consider. No matter what you’re buying, get multiple quotes and always compare your options.
Electrical Laws and Regulations in Woburn MA
In Woburn, electricians have many regulations and laws that they need to abide by, which some electricians will ignore. Here are a few examples:
In Massachusetts, “Nicole’s Law” requires carbon monoxide detectors in every home with a CO source. The law requires carbon monoxide alarms to be installed on every level of the home, including habitable portions of basements and attics, in most residences. Additionally, on levels with sleeping areas, carbon monoxide alarms should be installed within 10-feet of bedroom doors.
Generators in Woburn must also pass inspection. Don’t take a chance hiring a handyman to install your generator because, in the end, it could cost you more than if you just hired a licensed electrician from the get-go.
Do you need a permit for a generator in Woburn?
One consumer told us a story about how they had a generator installed without getting the proper permits. When they went to sell their home, the inspection failed because they couldn’t produce the required permit to install the generator. It turns out the generator was installed too close to the window and door and their neighbor’s house.
Long story short, the sale of the consumer’s home was delayed by months because of the generator-related problems. And this was all due to an unreputable electrical contractor’s negligence!
Integrity Electrical Services will get the job done right and in a legally compliant way.
Hiring Licensed Electricians in Woburn
Integrity Electrical Services will soon be hiring more electricians to accommodate the growing demand for electrical services. More people than ever before want generators installed.
However, we don’t just hire the first electrician we find. All electricians must first go to electrical school, complete the required classes and get licensed. Before sending an electrician out to do a home inspection, they must first become a certified electrical inspector. If you’re local to Woburn and interested in becoming an electrician for Integrity Electrical Services, give us a call today.