Electricians in Wilmington MA
Looking for an electrician in Wilmington? Licensed electricians are a phone call away. To get a free estimate from a Wilmington electrical contractor, call 978-761-5978. Integrity Electrical Services is the #1 rated electrical company in Wilmington, Massachusetts, according to TrustedCompanyReviews.com. Our Wilmington electricians provide affordable and high-quality electrical work, backed by the “Integrity Guarantee.” Integrity Electrical Services has hundreds of 5-star ratings on Google, Yelp, and HomeAdvisor. Our company is also A+ rated and accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
Need an electrician to help with a remodeling project or to install lighting fixtures?
Whether you’re looking for that modern look with recessed lighting or clean wiring throughout your home that’s up to code, we can help.
Wilmington Electricians That Offer Code Compliant Electrical Work!
Electricians in Wilmington need stay up to date on the laws and regulations regarding electrical code. Here are a few reasons why:
- Residential electrical repairs and electrical work for new construction in Wilmington need to be code compliant to pass an electrical inspection.
- Remodeling projects can be expensive, but it can cost even more if the electrician fails to get the required permit for a job.
- Even for common jobs like installing a generator, the town of Wilmington requires a permit for this type of electrical work.
- Heat pumps are now required in certain areas in MA due to Biden’s push towards electric. These regulations will require certain homes to upgrade to 300 and 400 amp services.
These are just a few examples of why we require our electricians to stay up to date on Wilmington’s latest electrical codes and regulations. Electricians can sometimes get careless and do a quick job failing to get the appropriate permits prior. Consequently, fines can be inflicted and, in the end, result in more costly issues.
For Electrical Inspections in Wilmington, call 978-761-5978. Our Promise to You is to Perform the Correct Electrical Safety & Security Service at an Honest Price, Starting at $99.
Wilmington Electrical Installation Services
- install ceiling fans
- electrical wiring and safety installation
- smart home system installation
- install lighting fixtures (includes LED)
- surge protection installation
- install GFCI outlets (ground fault circuit interrupter)
- install an electric vehicle charging station for residential homes
- generator installation services
Wilmington Residential Electrical Repair
- electrical panel upgrades and repairs (200, 300, and 400-amp panel upgrades available)
- electrical wiring (including aluminum wiring related problems)
- knob and tube wiring
- ceiling fan repair
- any lighting related repairs
- generator repairs
- any outlet related problems
- electrical maintenance
- troubleshooting for residential homes
These are just some examples of popular services that we offer. But the truth is, we’re here to help you with any electrical needs you have.
Emergency Electricians in Wilmington (24/7)
If you have an emergency, we will do our best to get over to your property within 24 hours. Wilmington electrical contractors are standing by and ready to help. We currently have four trucks serving Wilmington and are soon hiring more.
EV charger installation in Wilmington
Need an EV charger installed for your new Tesla? We will first need to assess the job. But don’t worry, we will give you the most affordable price upfront and won’t try to low-ball the quote to make a sale.
We need to make sure your current electrical capacity can handle the EV charger. For example, if you have a standby generator and EV charger at a residential home, it may require at least a 200-amp electrical panel.
Generator Installation Services in Wilmington
If you need a whole-house standby generator installed, we can give you a free estimate today. The estimate can include the cost to buy and install the generator. If you need an electrical panel upgrade as part of the job, that cost will also be included in the quote.
Don’t just hire a handyman to install your generator because there’s a lot of work involved that can end up costing you more in the end if skipped. For more information about getting a standby generator installed and the cost, visit this page next.
How much does Integrity charge for electrical work in Wilmington?
Integrity’s electricians in Wilmington are known to provide the most affordable electrical services. Please don’t take our word for it. Check what clients have to say online.
What clients say about our Wilmington Electricians
If you’re looking for the best electrical company in Wilmington, start by checking online reviews. Electricians at Integrity Electrical Services work hard for five-star reviews. It’s not easy to maintain a five-star rating. All of our electricians must always provide clients with the best possible service and price.
- The 5-star rated electrical company on Yelp for Wilmington location
- over 75 reviews with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5 for Electricians on HomeAdvisor in Wilmington
- 5-star rated on Google with over 70 reviews
- 5-star rated on BBB, A+ and Accredited
- Best rated electrician in MA by TrustedCompanyReviews.com for 2021 (Click Here to check the Top 10 Electricians in MA)
- 5-star rated on Porch.com
Are you looking for an electrician with a good reputation? For over a decade, our Wilmington electricians have been providing the neighborhood with high-quality electrical services. You can trust that you’ll get an honest assessment, a fair price, and you won’t have to wait months for the job to get completed.
If you need electrical repairs or installations at your home in Wilmington, licensed electricians that you can trust are a phone call away!